Chelsea go into this game with excellent form, top of the English Premier League and are yet to lose. Roma have been disappointing so far this season being in 14th position, in the Italian League after having won only two of their opening seven matches. I can't see anything else but a home win here tonight, Ladbrokes have Chelsea priced at 4/9.
BettingZone.co.uk Tip
"Lampard to Score at anytime 5/4"
"The England midfielder is thriving at present, in terms of performance and goal-getting. He played a starring role at Middlesbrough on Saturday and scored his goal in the 5-0 rout - his sixth at this early stage of the season."
Selectabet.net Tip
"Chelsea Clean Sheet"
"Score Line 2-0 11/2 , 3-0 10/1 and 4-0 25/1."
"They’ve only lost 3 goals this season and despite the absence of a few first-team regulars should be too strong for a desperate Roma side." "If Saturday’s 5-0 rout of Middlesbrough is anything to go by it should pay to with a reasonably high spread of 2-0 (11/2 ), 3-0 (10/1 ) and 4-0 (25/1).
My Tip
I think I am going to go with Selectabet's advise, Chelsea don't conceded too many goals and with home advantage I can see them winning this quite comfortably considering Roma's pure form of late. So I will be having a go with 3 bets and the correct score of 2-0, 3-0 and 4-0.
1 comment:
www.Bettorsoccer.com - the place where profit in a long term is guaranteed betting on soccer and tennis matches !
Post a Comment