Thursday, 23 October 2008

Saturday 23rd October 2008

Hamilton Vs Glasgow Rangers

Glasgow Rangers will be looking for another 3 points this weekend to join Celtic on top on the SPL table. They play league strugglers Hamilton who are second bottom. I think Rangers will have a comfortable win this weekend, Hamilton will have low confidence and they have lost their last 4 games. Rangers will be looking to bouce back from their first defeat of the season after a disapointing 1-0 loss to St Mirren last time they played.

Rangers have only conceded 6 goals so far this season after playing 8 games. Hamilton have just scored the 9 goals in 9 games and have conceded 16 goals.

My Tip

I think that Rangers will have an easy 3 points in the bag this weekend. With the Ibrox side only conceding 6 goals, I think that 3 bets with the score line 2-0, 3-0 and 4-0 hopefu

No comments: