Tuesday, 9 September 2008

Safely turn £5 Into £20 for Wed 10th Sep

Russia v Wales Home win 1/3
Turkey v Belgium Home win 8/15
Iceland vs
Scotland Away win 5/4

Will get you £23.44

(All bets are at Ladbrokes prices)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Safely"? No I'm sorry, but this is far from "safe". Scotland ar ehighly unlikey to win in Iceland, and if they are evens to win, thats a LAY. Iceland are solid at home, Scotland are a mess, demoralised and dont look like scoring. I cant believe you've labelled this "safe".

Links said...

I'am having faith in Scotland, they have been poor for quite a while now and their missing a few good players for example captain Barry Ferguson but I think they need the win to much. The only problem for me is their away form but I think they can do it, we'll just have to see how safe this was tomorrow.