Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Championship Football Saturday 20th

Too keep my £5 into £500 challenge rolling I have picked 3 teams which I think is worth a go on Saturday.

Birmingham vs Blackpool



2nd Place Birmingham have looked unstoppable in the season so far, they are currently undefeated and have won 5 out of 6 games, one of them was a draw. They have played 3 games at home and have won them all, scoring 11 goals in the 3 games at home.

Blackpool are currently 17th in the league, their record stands at Won 2, drew 1 and lost 3 times. Away from home they have won 1 drew 1 and lost won but they have only managed the 2 goals away from home.

I think that Birmingham will continue this form and get another home win, the price at ladbrokes for this game is 4/9 and is worth a bet in my eyes.


Bolton vs Arsenal


Bolton are currently 13th in the table, they are currently undefeated at home with 1 win and 1 draw. Their overall record is currently 1 win 1 draw and 2 defeats. The game that they have won was at home against Stoke City and the draw was against West Brom. It must be said that Bolton look bad this season and I expect Arsenal to be to strong for them.

Arsenal 3rd in the table look impressive this season apart from a 1-0 defeat away to Fulham but against Newcastle they played world class football and defeated them 3-0. Their overall record is 3 wins and 1 defeat.

I think Arsenal will come out on top and Ladbrokes price this game at 4/7

For my £5 into £500 Challenge I will be doing Birmingham and Arsenal in a double betting £5, this will hopefully get me a profit of £11.35

No comments: